As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the health and safety of our community – our clients and staff alike – remain our highest priority. We ensure you that we are being pro-active in minimising the risk of spreading the disease.
We have reviewed our protocols and introduced additional measures to ensure that we can continue to serve you and future clients.
Additional measures already in place include:
- Providing hand sanitiser in the reception area
- All Glaziers are equipped with hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes
- Regularly cleaning frequently touched surfaces (i.e. door handles, EFTPOS machine, counter etc) with disinfectant
- Cleaning keys and car handles with disinfectant BEFORE and AFTER working on the car
- Contactless payment: Payment can be made via phone
- Limited person interaction as required
The following measures are in place in our Perth branch, Karlgoorlie branch and Newman Branch.
We are closely monitoring developments and will continue to be guided by the advice and directives of the Australian Government.
The team at Dean’s would like to thank you for your understanding during this challenging time. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at 9303 9515 or message us.
For additional information on COVID-19 please visit The Department of Health website page on the coronavirus here.